Manchester Staff are currently searching for a B2B Digital Marketing Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Salford. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading UK Waste Management Company which specialises in helping householders and organisations nationwide by offering a complete variety of services ranging from waste collection through to treatment, recovery, and disposal of countless waste streams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a growing marketing department in an established, but very much growing business.
The ideal B2B Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager, supporting the companies’ B2B Marketing output with the end goal of driving leads, inbound enquiries, and revenue from new and existing clients. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ Years’ experience in a B2B focused Marketing role.
- A proven track record of delivering results against acquisition targets.
- Able to develop and deliver Email and Direct Mail B2B Marketing campaigns.
- Well versed in B2B Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Experience in managing data and CRM’s.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and implementing Paid Media campaigns.
- Team player, people focused.
- Competitive salary of 26-28k (Dependant on experience).
- Company bonus.
- Pension scheme 4.5% contributory (1% standard).
- Company healthcare plan.
- 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holiday’s) increasing with tenure.
- Car Parking on Site.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.