Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Trafford. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading UK Waste Management Company which specialises in helping householders and organisations nationwide by offering a complete variety of services ranging from waste collection through to treatment, recovery and disposal of countless waste streams. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager, taking ownership of all aspects of the companies’ websites from frequent audits to updating Google listings and SEO. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- User Experience (UX).
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Ability to complete regular site audits and checks on the console for any potential errors.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and running Google PPC/Ad Words campaigns.
- Ability to update Google Listings.
- Team player, people focused.
- Website development experience desired.
- Competitive salary of 27-30k (Dependant on experience).
- Company bonus.
- Pension scheme 4.5% contributory (1% standard).
- Company healthcare plan.
- 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holiday’s).
- Car Parking on Site.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.