Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Web Developer with Digital Marketing experience to be based in our client’s offices in Salford. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading UK Waste Management Company which specialises in helping householders and organisations nationwide by offering a complete variety of services ranging from waste collection through to treatment, recovery and disposal of countless waste streams. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The successful candidate will be happy to combine digital marketing and web development skills to be responsible for the execution of the Group’s digital marketing requirements. This is a varied and exciting role working with a number of different brands, services across both B2C and B2B audiences.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager, taking ownership of all aspects of the companies’ websites from front-end UX and UI development to the management of Google Adwords campaigns. As this a brand-new position, the successful candidate can have a significant influence on the development of this role.
Skills and experience:
- Web development using WordPress with a focus on front-end user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design, making recommendations for improvements
- Updating website content and
- Demonstrable experience with on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Management of Google Adwords campaigns (PPC)
- Proficient with using Google Analytics for reporting purposes
- Email marketing using Mailchimp or similar platforms
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Team player, people focused.
- Competitive salary of 25-30k (Dependant on experience).
- Company bonus.
- Pension scheme 4.5% contributory (1% standard).
- Company healthcare plan.
- 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holiday’s).
- Car Parking on Site.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.