Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Hyde. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established retro and unique online furniture retailer. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have a creative mind with an interest in design and furniture. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Social Media savvy with the ability to look after and grow followings on sites such as Facebook, Pintrest and Instagram.
- Creater of unique content.
- Linnworks experience preferential (Multi channel software that links Amazon, EBay and their website.
- E-Commerce experience preferential (Will be taught otherwise).
- Excellent telephone manner when required.
- 18-20k Salary (Dependant on experience).
- Career Growth.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holiday’s.
- Parking on site.
- Walking distance to Hyde train station.
- Potential trips to China and India.