Manchester Staff are partnered with a well established, global manufacturing and engineering client who are looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to their team. The role offers a mix of office and remote based working and is located in South Manchester.
Are you a Senior Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Or a Marketing Manager with 1-2 years experience?
If so this could be a fantastic time to join an established but very much growing industry leader and showcase your digital skills.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering integrated marketing communications campaigns for the groups brands.
– Deliver integrated marketing communications campaigns
– Review, create, and execute SEO, PPC and remarketing Ads internationally
– Be responsible for managing the day to day Digital Marketing strategy of the business
– Deliver on corporate email campaigns
– Create engaging and creative content
– Be responsible for budget management
– Creative communicator with and a hands on approach to work
– Team player
– Ability to multi task
– Sound knowledge of digital marketing trends
– 2 years minimum experience
– Ability to work autonomously
– Attractive salary of £25,000 – £30,000
– 25 days holiday + bank holiday
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment
– Performance Bonus
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.