Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to be based in our client’s offices in South West Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client has been established for over 30 years and is an industry leading packaging supplier to the manufacturing industry Worldwide. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be responsible for all online and some offline marketing, primarily developing Digital strategies to increase traffic to company pages and the creation of engaging content across a range of technologies and platforms. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Digital Marketer.
- Proven track record of developing digital marketing strategies, utilising SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages.
- Well versed with analytics (Such as Google Analytics) and reporting.
- Able to effectively manage budgets across a Marketing function and work to deadlines.
- Able to communicate at all levels and with key stakeholders internally and externally as required.
- Able to create and optimise engaging content.
- Able to create and implement email and Social Media campaigns.
- A working knowledge of CMS’s such as WordPress.
- £35k – £40k salary dependent on experience.
- Discretionary Bonus of between 5-10% of your salary each quarter (4 times per calendar year).
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holiday’s, increasing with tenure.
- Working days are Monday to Friday with an early finish on the Friday.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Death In Service Cover.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.