Overall responsibility is for the implementation of the business’ multi-channel marketingstrategy.
• Manage the company website and project manage new website build
• Manage product catalogue and marketing materials – online and traditional
• Custodian of the brand
• Social media management
• Mobile marketing
• Email marketing campaigns
• Manage customer database
• Customer & market analysis
• Lead generation via digital channels to pass to sales teams
– Marketing Degree
– Experience with digital/analysis
– At least 2 years commercial experience
Hours will be our standard office hours of 09.00 to 5.00 Monday to Friday although there is some flexibility by agreement.
About the company:
Established in 1989 our client has grown year on year to become a major force in the distribution of products to the wholesale trade. Much of the Company’s success to date has been based on offering a range of popular products at the right price. We currently carry a range of 3,400 products all of which are held in stock.
We are searching for an experienced digital marketer to take control of our online presence and develop online leads via digital channels and SEO work.