Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Stockport. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client has been established for over 15 years and is an industry leading Education provider with schools across the World. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for Digital Marketing campaigns and supporting schools (Each with their own in-house marketer) around the World to enhance their Digital channels with the goal of brand promotion and achievement of growth targets. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Digital Marketer.
- Able to conduct hands on marketing and campaign management.
- Experience of internal stakeholder and external agency management.
- Proven track record of developing digital marketing strategies, utilising SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive leads and traffic to company pages.
- Well versed with analytics and reporting.
- Able to create and optimise engaging content.
- Able to create and implement email and Social Media campaigns.
- A working knowledge of websites, coding and Microsoft packages.
- £35k – £42k salary dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday’s.
- Opportunity to travel to schools across the World.
- Monday to Friday working hours with the potential for future flex.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.