Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Digital PR and Outreach Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Altrincham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading Digital Marketing Agency who are looking to challenge the norm. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Content and PR Executive will play a key part in the SEO team with the key focus of the role to plan and execute Digital PR campaigns that will result in a tangible benefit to client’s Organic Search performance through earning of links and coverage.
Skills and experience:
- 3 years’ experience of Digital PR and/or content marketing.
- Experience in brainstorming campaigns, stories and seeing these ideas through to execution delivering links and coverage for clients to improve their SEO performance.
- Able to build relationships with influencers and the ability to pitch stories to journalists with proven experience in placing stories.
- Understanding of digital marketing, with a specific understanding of modern SEO and link building.
- Copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- 26k – 30k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Future equity options.
- Flexible working hours.
- Trendy Altrincham location.
- Culture is hugely important at the business. You are not just another number.
- Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.