Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Digital PR and Outreach Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Manchester Centre. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Marketing Agency with an array of household name fashion, sport, and insurance clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, to progress their career and develop their skillset.
The ideal Senior Digital PR and Outreach Manager will love creating newsworthy campaigns for their clients. You will create outreach campaigns, develop relations with journalists at top publications and report on the key successes to the Head of Digital PR.
Skills and experience:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role such as Digital PR or Outreach.
- Experience in brainstorming campaigns, stories and seeing these ideas through to execution delivering coverage for clients.
- Able to build relationships with influencers and the ability to pitch stories to journalists with experience in placing stories.
- Understanding of digital marketing, with an understanding of modern SEO.
- Actively monitor and understand PR and Outreach trends.
- 28k – 35k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Flexible working hours.
- Company Bonus twice a year.
- Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays’ and long service holiday bonuses.
- Personal development budget.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.