Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Digital PR and Outreach Manager agent to be based in our client’s offices in Altrincham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading Marketing Agency, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Digital PR and Outreach Manager will play a key part in the SEO team with your focus being on the planning, production and promotion of great PR and Content campaigns that will result in a tangible benefit to client’s Organic Search performance.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of digital PR and/or content marketing within an agency environment.
- Experience in brainstorming campaigns and stories, and seeing these ideas through to execution.
- Ability to pitch stories to journalists with proven experience in placing stories.
- Ability to build relationships with key influencers.
- Understanding of digital marketing as a whole, with a specific understanding of modern SEO and link building.
- Copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- You’ll be comfortable taking ownership of how we deliver digital PR services and shaping how we deliver them in the future.
- 28k – 30k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Future equity options.
- Trendy Altrincham location.
- Private Medical Insurance after period of tenure.