Manchester Staff are currently searching for an E-Commerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Hadfield. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an award-winning designer and wholesaler. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for influencing and maximising a key customer’s online business by driving sales and identifying opportunities for significant growth. You will be the ‘go to’ person who owns this area of the business working with marketing, stocks and buying teams in growing online sales in a structured and scalable way. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Own all online initiatives to drive sales, margin and to ensure the business stays ahead of their competitors.
- Optimise all aspects of web performance to drive conversion rates
- Commercial experience of all elements of digital and social marketing; Search Optimisation & PPC
- Working with external and internal trading teams to develop and implement digital and trade led activity plans
- Analyse KPI metrics to maximise sales opportunities.
- Conduct regular in-depth analysis of our category and our competitors
- Work closely with the merchandising teams
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Competitive salary (Up to 40k dependant on experience).
- Supportive, friendly and informal working environment.
- Clear career progression plan.