Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Field Engineer – Technical Support. Our client is an established IT business who are specialists in Apple products & technology and work with clients all over the North West. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join an established and growing business and progress their career.
The ideal candidate will have 12 months or more experience working with Apple products (Hardware/Software). You will be put through additional Apple training if required.
- Apple Authorised Service Provider, Global Training Provider and Reseller.
- Broad range of clients including businesses, schools, universities, charities etc.
- Secure and growing company with great career progression and development opportunities.
- – Field Engineer – Technical Support for Apple products and technology
- The role will be heavily site based around the Manchester area and the North West. You will be investigating and fixing technical issues with hardware and/or software that the remote support teams haven’t been able to fix.
- You may be working on Apple Hardware or Software, Printers, Servers, Networks etc.
- There will also be some pre-emptive maintenance at clients sites.
- The ideal Field Engineer will have at least 12 months in a similar role.
- Experience of macOS, iOS, JAMF and Adobe would be desirable.
- Attractive basic salary of £20,000-22,000.
- Company car or car allowance including fuel card.
- Mobile phone and laptop provided.
- Good development and career progression.
- Apple training and qualifications.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.