Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Field Sales Executive. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established, award-winning Telecoms Solutions provider selling to Businesses across Cheshire in to the SME Sector and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Field Sales Executive will be very ambitious and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full time permanent position.
- Face-to-face meetings with potential clients to sell telco products & services
- Selling Data, Cloud, Phone systems and mobiles
- Closing sales on leads and appointments booked for you by inside sales teams
- Managing own sales pipeline and prospects
- Regularly achieve sales targets
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Arrange for demonstrations and or demonstrate systems.
- Be accurate when ordering products and services by using Quote tool
- Use the systems, Salesforce ,Agent desktop , Quote tool Pricing Manual
- Work such hours as are required to meet the responsibilities of your role and to maintain the service necessary to meet our customers’ needs.
Skills and experience:
- Strong Relationship building skills.
- Ability to identify and generate new business.
- Possess the ability to work autonomously.
- Identify and generate new base business.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Be driven and determined.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Flexible approach to meet the business requirements
- Competitive salary of 24,000 -£34,000 (£50,000- £60,000 OTE)
- Car Allowance
- Company mobile
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company Pension