Field Sales – Merseyside Area – Energy
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Field Sales Representative to be based in and around the Merseyside Area. Our client is a UK Energy Broker who have featured in both Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For and the Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Field Sales Representative will be very ambitious, have three 2-3 years Field Sales experience, experience in B2B sales as well as being keen to develop and progress.
- Field based generating quality leads from the SME &/or corporate market within a specific geographical location
- Build and Maintain existing client relationships
- Dealing with clients Face to Face
- Cold calling businesses
- Utilising business network opportunities to generate leads.
- Accurately recording and completing customer information
Skills & experience required:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivated and results driven
- B2B field sales experience
- Utilities industry experience (desirable)
- Full clean driving licence with access your own vehicle.
- Basic salary of £25,000 (Realistic OTE of £45,000)
- Generous fuel allowance
- Fantastic company benefits
- Clear progression path
- Ongoing team incentives
- Full Training package
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.