Field Sales – North West – Lighting
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Field Based Sales Executive who will cover the North West Region, this is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a well established Lighting Manufacturer who pride themselves on delivering an exceptional product and service to their clients. This opportunity has huge potential for both career and personal development within a unique field as well as uncapped earning potential.
The ideal Field sales executive will be a driven, dynamic, forward-thinking, high calibre professional with knowledge and experience in specification and key account management within the lighting industry.
- Develop and support relationships with key accounts.
- Create engaging Customer Plans and ensure Customer Project Pipeline development
- Identify, develop, and drive business opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing and Internal Sales to identify and track opportunities
- Develop and expand relationships with exisiting clients
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of quality lighting products
- Proven sales background with clear evidence of achievements
- Experience of building and developing long term relationships with multiple key accounts ensuring results are delivered.
- Have an established network specifically within local authorities, consultant engineers and architects.
- Possess excellent communication, organisational and negotiating skills.
- Candidate MUST have previous sales experience within the lighting Industry
– £40,000 – £50,000 salary with uncapped earning potential
– Company car
– Mobile phone
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.