Manchester Staff are currently searching for a field sales representative to be home and field-based reporting directly into the sales director. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client have a vivid vision for the future with a mission to promote good health and wellbeing. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Field Sales Representative will be home and field-based creating new business opportunities with Health Centres and Gyms throughout the North of the UK. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and personable.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience dealing with people at director level.
- Full, manual, UK driving licence (clean).
- Excellent selling skills essential.
- Great communication skills.
- Flexibility regarding location is desirable, but not essential.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and Sporty.
- £28-30,000 salary.
- Company Car.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays raising to 23 days after a period of tenure.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.