Manchester Staff are currently searching for a field sales representative to be office and field-based throughout the UK reporting directly into the company director. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client has been established for 27 years and is a very successful industry leading developer of unique hearing products for the hard of hearing. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a very much growing business and to progress their career.
The ideal Field Sales Representative will be office and field-based managing and upselling to existing accounts and creating new business opportunities with Local Authorities throughout the UK. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and personable.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience dealing with people at director level.
- Full, manual, UK driving licence.
- Excellent selling skills essential.
- Great communication skills.
- Interest in making a different to the end user.
- £27-30,000 salary.
- Company Car.
- Mileage paid (Fuel card).
- Laptop and mobile phone.