Finance assistant – Dukinfield – Permanent
The ideal Finance assistant will have 3 years’ minimum experience in a similar role and be able to work unsupervised.
About the role:
- Reconcile all bank accounts daily.
- Liaise with senior management to gain approval for payments.
- Arraigning payments through the online banking system. Payments include; BACS, Statutory and supplier currency.
- Issuing Foreign currency.
- Maintaining cashbooks.
- Posting and preparing depots stock transfer journals.
- Posting and preparing recurring monthly journals for balance sheet accounts.
- support journal transactions for P & L accounts.
- General office duties.
- Maintaining the sales ledger, credit receipts and cashbook.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Finance assistant.
- Ability to maintain a sales ledger.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to get involved with tasks outside of their role.
- Up to £24,000.
- Life assurance.
- Free parking.
- On-site Canteen.
- Pension scheme.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.