Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Finance Assistant for one of our clients based in Manchester. Our client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Finance Assistant will have 3 years minimum practice experience and be qualified to AAT Level 4 or Half way through completing Level 3.
About the role:
- Year end accounts.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Limited company accounts.
- Tiding clients books.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
- Process tax payments
- Full training on their systems will be provided.
- A commission structure is in place, more details will be given at interview stage.
- The company is willing to pay for relevant courses and training.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience as a Finance Assistant.
- Experience working with limited company accounts.
- Experience producing year end accounts.
- Keen to learn
- Xero software (not essential)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.