Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Financial Controller for one of our exclusive clients based in Oldham. Our client is a marketplace leader who work nationwide alongside some of the major building providers. This is a full time permanent position.
- Produce and present monthly management accounts and financial accounts
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Provide financial analyses for contract negotiations, capital investments and pricing decisions
- Manage the preparation of the annual business report
- Manage and develop the finance team, ensuring team members are motivated and supported to carry out their role effectively
- Develop relationships with suppliers and 3rd party vendors
About the candidate:
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role
- Accountancy diploma or degree (not essential)
- £35,000 – £40,000 Salary
- Annual review with performance related pay bonus
- Free on site parking
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.