Freelance Project Manager – Design and Build
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a freelance project manager / site manager to work on a new high-rise residential scheme based in Manchester.
Our client is looking to bring someone in on an initial 12-month contract. However, they have a strong pipeline of work for up to 5 years so extensions likely.
Please note you will be number 1 site manager and therefore must be competent to run multi-million-pound projects independently.
Rate: £200 – £220 per day
Skills and experience:
- 5 years + Project Management Experience
- Previous experience on student accommodation / high rise projects
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
Please send your CV for consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Please note interviews are likely to be held in August and references will be required.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Manchester Staff we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.