Manchester Staff are working with an International Health and Wellness client who are looking to add a Graphic Designer to their team. The role is situated within their vibrant and dynamic offices situated in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal Graphic Designer will have a minimum of 3 years experience and the ability to manage graphic design work across multiple disciplines including brand, advertising, print, UI, motion, and packaging.
– Implement designs scross email, social media, digital events and web.
– Be responsible for seasonal campaigns, promotional items, print, digital displays, and signage.
– Bring company documents to life including business plans and sales decks.
– Create exciting ideas and concepts that engage both new and existing customers.
– Support creation of other visual assets including photography and video production/editing.
– Bring creative flair and ideas to help shape the clients identity internationally.
– Support the wider Marketing team as required.
– Minimum of 3 years Graphic Design experience.
– Be commercially minded.
– Team player.
– Problem solving ability.
– Strong commercial aptitude.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Salary of £27,000 – £32,000.
– A clear career progression plan.
– Product discount
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.