Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Head of CRO to be based in our client’s offices in Bolton. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading Marketing Agency, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Head of CRO will be passionate about all things conversion to help support the growth of our clients CRO services. They will have the autonomy to manage conversion strategies, embed new processes in the department, and work alongside talented individuals in the agency to drive forward the client’s growth ambitions. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience of website analytics.
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and client facing.
- Ability to manage multiple major client accounts and lead their conversion strategy.
- Proven track record of conversion rate optimization results.
- Hands on experience of AB / MVT testing.
- Undertake deep dive reviews in Google Analytics to outline opportunities.
- Strong team player.
- £40 – £50,000 salary (Dependant on experience).
- Opportunity to be part of the senior leadership at a market leading agency.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- Long service holiday bonuses.