Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Head of Marketing to be based in our client’s offices in Altrincham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a Digital Marketing Agency who are aiming to be one of the best Agencies in the country and become a nationally recognised brand. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Head of Marketing will be responsible for marketing the agency and its services. You will develop marketing strategies and the agencies brand and key proposition, increasing brand awareness and ensuring messaging is consistent across all channels.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in managing and developing a brand and creating awareness across Digital channels.
- Experienced in running successful marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Existing knowledge of SEO, PPC, and Paid Social.
- Able to report on key metrics and deliver annual reports.
- Experienced in managing websites.
- Able to develop content strategies.
- Leadership and Management experience.
- Able to Project Manage.
- Video creation and podcast experience welcomed.
- £40-£50k basic depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Future equity options.
- Private Medical Insurance after a period of tenure.
- Trendy Altrincham location.
- Fantastic culture – Clients are important, but nothing is more important than their employees.
- Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.