Head of Paid Media – Marketing Agency – Manchester Centre
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Head of Paid Media to be based in our client’s offices in the centre of Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry-leading, multi award-winning Marketing Agency with an array of household name fashion, sport, and insurance clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, to progress their career and develop their skillset.
The Head of Paid l Media will be responsible for the implementation of Paid Media and Paid Social Media campaigns across several client accounts and will have a 1 direct report (Will increase with growth). This is a full-time permanent position.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role either client or agency side.
- Strategy, planning, and implementation of paid media and paid social media campaigns.
- Well versed in paid social.
- Well versed across Google and Bing Ads.
- Ensuring ongoing engaging social content across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok) across client accounts.
- Consistent brand and tone of voice.
- Driving campaign results I.E. ROI and generation of organic and paid web traffic.
- Able to report both internally and externally to key stakeholders of all levels.
- Analytically strong.
- £45 – £50k salary (Dependant on experience).
- Flexible working hours.
- Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- Long service holiday bonuses.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.