Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Head of Paid Search to be based in our clients modern, fast paced and vibrant offices in the centre of Manchester. Our client is an award winning Digital Marketing agency. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Head of Paid Search will be very ambitious, have four years experience within Paid Search as well as being keen to develop and progress.
- Line manage 3/4 members of the team providing clear direction in all matters relating to PPC
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time and meet client objectives
- Own the relationship of clients and oversee accounts
- Focus on retaining clients, growing accounts and upselling additional services
- Attend and lead key client review meetings
- Involvement in new business strategy for future wins
- Prepare and deliver pitch presentations
Skills & experience required:
- Experience in all paid search channels, including PPC, search, display and remarketing
- Minimum four years’ experience working in a paid search role, with a demonstrable track record of success on AdWords and Bing Ads
- Google Ads certifications, including search and display
- adept at managing multiple accounts
- Experienced in reporting, analysing and interpreting data for campaign performance and feeding back to key stakeholders with proposed actions
- Creating forecasts for performance and budget
- Experience of performance metric tolls like Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Double Click
- Google & Bing qualifications
- Ecommerce/Shopping experience is desirable
– Attractive salary of £40,000-45,000.
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
– Free Breakfast every day.
– Personal Training Budget.
– Team incentives and nights out.