Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Head of PPC to be based in our client’s offices in Altrincham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a Digital Marketing Agency who are looking to challenge the norm. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
This is a hands-on role and the ideal Head of PPC will manage a team of 4 PPC specialists. You will lead on strategy, optimisation, and communications across client accounts of all sizes and expenditure, returning a healthy profit for Lead Generation and E-Commerce accounts.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of managing PPC accounts either at an agency or in house.
- Form and implement paid search strategies.
- Revenue focused PPC strategy creation and implementation.
- Budget management.
- Trend monitoring
- Insightful and cross channel reporting.
- Manage workloads efficiently.
- Ability to manage relationships and report internally and externally at all levels.
- Understanding of wider marketing concepts E.G. SEO.
- Marketing Degree (Or similar) beneficial.
- Google/Bing Shopping experience beneficial.
- Google Ads Qualified.
- £40 – £45K Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Flexible working hours.
- Future equity options.
- Private Medical Insurance after a period of tenure.
- Trendy Altrincham location.
- Culture is hugely important at the business. You are not just another number.
- Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.