Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Head of Sales and Marketing to be based in our client’s offices in Cheadle. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading claims management company who are going through a successful period of sustained growth with exciting plans for the future of the business.
The ideal Head of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for all revenue generating functions across the business such as internal and external telesales teams and leads generation from internal and external Marketing. It will be your duty to deliver and exceed revenue targets, build relationships with high value clients (Some site visits maybe required) and develop and maintain vendor results. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ Years ‘Head of’, or similar, experience in a Sales and Marketing Function.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Proven experience of delivery against revenue targets.
- Able to manage multiple sales channels and funnels.
- Able to analyse and report on results being accountable for successes and challenges, whilst always seeking ways to improve.
- Able to network and build new relationships at events, conferences and similar.
- Able to maintain partner and supplier relationships and develop new relationships.
- Able to keep on the forefront of initiatives and channels to develop revenue and leads in the claims World.
- Claims Management and/or Insurance experience beneficial.
- £50k Salary.
- Uncapped commission with a Double Salary OTE of £100k per annum.
- No long sales cycles and commission could be paid in advance, in the same week.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, no weekends or late evenings.
- Parking on site.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.