Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Head of SEO to be based in our client’s offices in Altrincham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a Digital Marketing Agency who are looking to challenge the norm. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Head of SEO will take the lead in the delivery of the Agencies SEO Service which includes, Audits and Strategy, Implementation and Expertise, Client Management, Team Management (2 Direct reports, soon to be 3) and Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- 5 Years’ experience of leading SEO initiatives and strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO methodologies, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing.
- Extensive experience in SEO across lead generation and ecommerce websites.
- Proven work experience in a senior and strategic SEO role, with excellent knowledge of the specialism.
- Strong analytical thought process and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders, as well as developers, and recommend a course of action
- Ability to audit and identify technical issues across large sites, and make informed recommendations based on findings
- Experience in providing keyword research, forecasts, and performance reports around core SEO metrics, including backlinks, keyword rankings, traffic and revenue
- Experience of leading a team.
- £40-45k salary (Dependent on experience)
- Flexible working hours.
- £10-£20,000 Bonus.
- Future equity options.
- Private Medical Insurance after a period of tenure.
- Trendy Altrincham location.
- Fantastic culture – Clients are important, but nothing is more important than their employees.
- Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.