Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Head of SEO to be based in our client’s offices in Manchester Centre. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, award winning Marketing Agency, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, to progress their career and develop their skillset.
The ideal Head of SEO will take the lead in the delivery of the Agencies SEO Service creating visibility and optimising websites for clients across several recognisable and exciting brands. This is a full-time permanent position.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role either client or agency side.
- Well versed in the latest trends and SEO tools.
- Well versed in Google Analytics.
- Ability to be hands on and manage client accounts.
- Strong commercial awareness with ability to increase grow new business opportunities and revenue.
- Relationship building skills.
- Able to report both internally and externally to key stakeholders of all levels.
- £40 – £45k salary (Dependant on experience).
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely for several days a week.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- Long service holiday bonuses,
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.