Head of SEO / Organic – Digital Marketing – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Head of SEO / Organic (Digital Marketing) to be based in our clients modern, fast paced and vibrant offices in the centre of Manchester. Our client is an award winning Digital Marketing agency. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Head of SEO / Organic will be Technically Advanced in SEO.
– Lead and Develop the Organic / SEO department.
– Generate revenue growth and drive efficiency with new technologies.
– Use SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Search Console, Ahrefs, Sistrix, DeepCrawl, Sitebulb, Google Analytics etc.
– Manage budgets and be responsible for forecasting.
– Create Organic strategies for the agency’s client portfolio.
– Oversee content development and work alongside the Head of Paid Media.
– Technically advanced in SEO.
– Proven experience leading profitable / successful SEO campaigns,
– Able to write clear and concise briefs which outline a strategic direction.
– Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
– Fantastic opportunity for progression.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.