HR Business Partner – Facilities Management – Stockport
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a HR Business Partner to be based in our clients Stockport offices. Our client is a leading facilities management company who provide a wide variety of services within the area. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal HR Business Partner will have previous experience within a similar role working for a large or multi site organisation.
You will be working in partnership with business leaders and stakeholders to provide timely and commercial advice across a range of HR activities in order to continuously improve performance and employee engagement whilst at all times managing business risk
– Previous experience as a HR Business Partner.
– Employment Law Qualification.
– Ability to manage complex IR/ER issues.
– Experience with Change Management.
– Full or Part CIPD Qualified would be desirable but not essential.
– Private sector experience in a Senior HR role would be desirable but not essential.
– Attractive salary of £30,000.
– A clear career progression plan.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.