Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Internal Sales Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Stretford. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a established industrial supplies company, selling a proven product range and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, ambitious company and progress their career.
The internal sales executive will be responsible for following up on in-bound customer enquiries as well as selling and promoting the company via phone.
- Market research to Identify new leads and business opportunities.
- Cold calling to win new business.
- Dealing with incoming calls to make appointments for Sales Managers.
- Drafting tailored quotes and business development proposals to win new business.
- Following up with quoted customers to close sales.
- Consistently build and develop a qualified pipeline.
- Build and Maintain key business relationships to maximise sales.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Account management / sales experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships over the phone
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, confident and able to work autonomously
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Salary £23 – £25k
- Clear career progression to Field Sales
- 8:30 – 17:00 (flexible)
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Free on-site parking
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.