Our client is a superb IT consultancy offering services such as Remote and on-site IT Support, IT Help Desk solutions and consultancy. The team has a combined knowledge of over 50 years in the IT sector and they specialise in Network Infrastructure design, implementation and management. If you want a career in IT, this is the perfect place to start!
- Offering and working on 1st Line Support using a selection of Remote Access tools.
- Performing Network Maintenance.
- Troubleshooting IT issues.
- Building and installing PCs, Macs & network infrastructure.
- Assisting clients with their IT issues.
- Researching solutions for complex IT/Network problems
- Developing systems to enhance business efficiency
- Dealing with daily data backup
- Installing, updating & configuring a range of software
Skills and qualifications required:
- A knowledge of Networking
- An understanding of Windows 7 and 10.
- An understanding of Office 365.
- Good understanding of IT hardware.
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and face-to-face.
- A willingness to learn & an ability to listen carefully to & follow instructions.
- Ability to explain in writing their actions
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 3pm.