Manchester Staff are working with our exclusive client, helping them with urgent roles based in London.
Our client is a well-established international education service with over 60 years of success in the industry with over 680 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal IT Manager will be responsible for the maintenance, support and updating of the IT infrastructure on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for the purposes of supporting the business, policies and vision and will have Line management responsibility for two ICT Associates and Reporting Team. This is a full-time permanent position.
Duties and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of providing hardware and software support to internal and external users.
- Able to manage and expertise in systems such as Office 365, SQL Server, LAN infrastructure, Buckup Softwares, Network Technologies.
- Management of external IT providers.
- Development of IT resources across the business.
- Support franchisees.
- Responsible for the specification and purchase of tech and IT across the business.
- Able to prevent, detect and correct any potential issues and fixes required.
- Proven experience of administering SQL Server with a strong knowledge of writing SQL query tables and of SQL Server Reporting Services.
- 50-53k Salary (Dependant on experience).
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental cover.
- Critical illness cover.
- Free tuition for your children.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Discretionary Bonus.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.