IT Support / Trainer – EdTech Company – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Education Technology Trainer for one of our exclusive EdTech clients based in Manchester.
This is a full-time permanent position ideal for someone who is looking to work with an exciting start-up company that is rapidly growing.
The ideal candidate will have excellent computer and IT skills with 1st or 2nd line support experience. They will be good problem solvers and fast thinking. They also have experience picking up and making calls.
About the role:
- Educating clients on the software. Make an easy first time set up for clients.
- Provide software support to clients.
- Updating video and software support online.
- Resolve complex helpdesk queries and quickly resolve issues.
- Conduct webinars to assist clients.
- Conduct software training for colleagues to assist with sales and marketing.
About the candidate:
- Excellent IT skills.
- 1st / 2nd Line support experience.
- Problem solving skills and fast thinking.
- Experience in making and taking calls with clients.
- Webinar and training experience.
- Target driven.
- Graduate / post graduate in any discipline.
- £22,000 – up to £25,000 after 3 months based on performance.
- 22 days Holiday
- Free car park.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.