Manchester Staff are currently searching for an IT Systems Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Cheadle. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a fast growing and industry leading claims management company who have seen and are planning for substantial grown. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal candidate is an IT Systems Manager who will take ownership of all IT systems in the business and manage CRM workflows to streamline and automate routine business processes for optimal efficiency. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to manage IT and CRM Systems across the business.
- Able to develop, manage and continually improve CRM workflows in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to prevent, detect and correct any potential issues and fixes required.
- Able to provide IT support when required.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to prioritise workload based on this.
- Logical mind with the ability to think through problems and solutions.
- Efficient and organised.
- Eager to grow with the business and willing to learn.
- £30k – £38k Salary.
- Immediate start.
- Relaxed working environment with vibrant, modern offices.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, no weekends or late evenings.
- Onsite parking.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.