IVA Administrator – £20,000 – £23,000 a year – Permanent
Manchester Staff are working with our exclusive client based in Salford Quays working in the Financial Services industry to help them secure an IVA Administrator into their fast-growing team.
- Minimum 12 months experience as IVA Administrator.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Preparation of proposal documents that are issued to clients in a timely and proficient manner.
- Identifying clients that are overdue with their IVA contributions.
- Full end to end credit control.
- Complete reviews of income and expenditure of clients.
- Update customer information and review against current SLA’s.
- Escalate outstanding matters within the relevant departments.
- Complete annual reviews and produce annual reports.