Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Junior Motion Designer to be based in our clients modern, fast paced and vibrant offices in central Manchester. Our client is an award winning Media Agency and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Motion Designer will be creative with the Graphic Design and Animation field.
- Work with multiple large and exciting clients across several sectors.
- Responsible for creating and delivering innovative new concepts for a wide range of animation and video design briefs.
- Play a key role at every stage of the design process, from initial concept to execution.
- Supporting the creative team to deliver innovative and inspirational animation and video edits.
- Producing engaging and quality creative solutions.
- Working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the brands high standards.
Skills and Experience;
- Minimum 1 years previous experience
- A showreel/Portfolio that displays previous design, motion graphics and animation.
- Experience with Adobe CC software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience across motion graphics, interactive video and basic audio.
- The ability to understand client considerations and work to client briefs.
- Previous agency experience.
– Salary of £20,000 – £22,000
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
-Team incentives (holidays and cash)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.