Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Junior PR and Outreach Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Manchester Centre. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Marketing Agency with an array of household name fashion, sport, and insurance clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, to progress their career and develop their skillset.
The ideal Junior PR and Outreach Executive will have a keen interest in journalism, and either be a graduate looking for their first job in the industry or come with a little experience specifically in PR, SEO or Outreach. Your role will be to pitch PR campaigns to journalists, develop key relationships with them and support the team in creating new ideas for client campaigns.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The ideal candidate with be a graduate or come with a little PR/SEO/Outreach experience.
- Keen interest in journalism and content – Relevant qualification preferential.
- Driven, ambitious and keen to learn new skills.
- Proactive and confident in communication.
- Able to be organised and work towards deadlines.
- 23k – 28k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Flexible working hours.
- Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- Long service holiday bonuses.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.