Legal Executive – Insurance / Claims – Wilmslow
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Legal Executive to be based in our clients’ offices in Wilmslow. Our client is a fast-growing insurance/claims business which was created by successful entrepreneurs as part of a small group of businesses, and this is a full-time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Executive who is looking to be part of a growing business who are leading the way in their sector.
The ideal Legal Executive will have some previous legal experience but does not need a specific legal qualification. You will be working alongside an experienced lawyer and supported by the business director and the surrounding team.
- Studying and understanding insurance policies to determine if there is a case for a claim and what value that claim could be.
- Accurately documenting information about specific policies so that the business already has that information for any future claims relating to similar policies.
- Drafting legal letters to insurance companies.
- Liaising with the internal team to track case progress and determine whether any extra action is required.
- Working closely with the company lawyer and director to achieve successful claims.
Skills and Experience;
- Previous legal experience is essential. (Legal Executive, Paralegal or similar)
- Some form of legal qualification is desirable, but no specific qualification is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to draft legal letters accurately.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
– Attractive salary of £25,000 – £30,000 basic.
– Bonus/commission (OTE £(phone number removed).
– Company pension scheme
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.