Birmingham Staff has an excellent opportunity for someone to join a unique legal practice in Birmingham.
Our client is increasingly looking after more and more foreign investment clients enter the UK Market and this a great chance for a determined induvial to get their foot in the door of an ever growing, exciting environment.
Opportunities to advance your career are easily explored with our client – they will look after those who are prepared to work had and carve their own career path…
• Emails and correspondence.
• Administrative routines as required to include scanning, printing, and photocopying.
• Be involved in the efficient management of client/matter files to include general filing, file opening, ID checks, preparation of client care letters and terms and conditions, file closure and archiving.
• Make appointments, arrange meetings, and maintain manager/fee earners diary as required.
• Deal with post & DX for the team.
• Manage meeting rooms, refreshments, and other requirements for fee earners.
• Complete expenses and mileage claim for fee earners.
• Provide general administrative support for the team with business development events and activities.
Skills & Experience
Previous experience as a legal secretary is desirable but not essential as training is provided.
Conveyancing experience is very important.
Be able to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
High attention to detail.
High computer literacy and proficiency.
Adaptability and pro-active in approach to work.
Chinese or Cantonese speaking would be extremely advantageous but again, not essential.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.