Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Litigation paralegal to be based in our client’s offices in Oldham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a market leading Law Firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
This role is ideal for a candidate that has experience in Personal Injury Litigation and is looking take their skillset, career, and experience to the next level. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience required:
- 1 year + experience in Personal Injury Litigation.
- Ability to Deal with a disputed caseload of fast-track RTA PI claims (litigated matters).
- Issuing CPR Part 7 proceedings on disputed matters. Aiming to litigate cases as soon as possible.
- Drafting and serving claim forms, statements of case, disclosure statements, witness statements, trial bundles etc. Instructing counsel where necessary.
- Responding to and raising Part 36 offers from third party representatives.
- Effectively communicating with clients as to the position of their claim, advising on their next steps and taking clear instructions as to how to proceed with respect to their needs.
- Weighing up prospects of success before litigating a file and making sure clients are aware of any risks, how to minimise risks (i.e. advising utilisation of BTE or ATE legal insurance policies).
- Providing clients with a “fundamental dishonesty” warning where a fraudulent claim is suspected. Closing matters where deemed necessary (i.e. low success prospects or claims where there are causation/LVI issues and little to no supporting evidence).
- £18-£19k Salary (Dependant on experience).
- Flexible working hours (Treated as an adult, no micromanagement).
- Opportunities to accelerate your career with a training contact available after 12 months.
- Pension Contribution.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.