Management Accountant – Salford Quays – Permanent
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Management Accountant for one of our exclusive clients based in the Salford Quays area. Our client is a well established, secure and growing business. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Management Accountant will have worked in a similar role previously and be looking for a business that will help develop and grow their career.
About the role:
- Completing VAT returns.
- Complete monthly and management accounts for the group.
- Control PAYE and VAT for the businesses in the group.
- Manage the businesses P and L statements.
- Project cash flow.
- Report findings to the board and give presentations on said findings.
- Manage one member of staff.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Be part-qualified or higher in either CIMA or ACCA.
- MUST have experience in a similar role.
- MUST be keen to develop and have a drive to achieve.
- MUST be able to work with autonomously.
- Salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 pa.
- Guaranteed 10% salary increase per year.
- Clear progression to Finance Director.
- Onsite parking.
- Full healthcare package included.
- Company car (BMW or Mercedes) after one year served.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.