Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Management Accountant to join a well-established accountancy firm based in Wilmslow. This is a full-time permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have to be either ACCA/CIMA part qualified and have a detailed knowledge of the SAGE accounts system.
- Well established and growing accountancy practise with a fun and vibrant working environment.
- Complete accountancy service provided for SME’s, umbrella solutions and limited companies.
- Attractive salary of £26,000-£32,000 dependent on experience.
- Regular social events.
- Monthly management accounts for the group.
- Taking on and managing any “one off” accounting company work, e.g. R&D Claims.
- KPI reports and forecasting.
- Paying suppliers and reconciling debtors.
- Group and SME VAT returns.
- Yearend accounts preparation for group companies and SME clients.
- Management accounts and ad-hoc work for SME’s.
- Weekly cashflow reconciliation using SAGE and excel.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be part qualified ACCA/CIMA (essential).
- Have a minimum of 3 years management accounting experience (essential).
- Have a detailed knowledge of SAGE accounts system (essential).
- Have experience working in a fast-moving environment.
- Have a good working knowledge of personal and corporation tax.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.