Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Marketing Acquisition Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Cheshire. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client focus’s on Music Education, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, ambitious but very much growing organisation and progress their career.
The Marketing Acquisition Manager will work directly with Head of Marketing and the CEO to successfully launch and manage the subscriber acquisition strategy for the clients new SVOD (Subscription Video on Demand service)
Skills and experience:
- Marketing professional with proven success working in SVOD/ subscription services
- Have experience launching new brands and services or working in a start-up environment
- Experience managing media agencies, actively challenging plans and driving channel performance
- Proven experience in one or more digital acquisition channel across search, social and display
- Understanding of conversion rate optimisation and app store optimisation
- Experience in or an understanding of CRM for acquisition or retention
- Entrepreneurial flair, ability to thrive in a ‘startup’ environment
- A willingness to pick up a range of activities from strategy to detailed execution across any stream of marketing in order to make the service a success
- £40,000 – £50,000 Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Fun working environment
- Clear career progression plan
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support