Manchester Staff are working with an International Health and Wellness client who are looking to add a Marketing Manager to their team. The role is situated within their vibrant and dynamic offices situated in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be hands on and have a sound understanding of the full Marketing mix! You will work in conjunction with the wider Marketing team and be responsible for all Marketing activity within the business.
– Identify and develop opportunities to implement into the overall marketing plan.
– Plan, Develop, and execute the overall marketing strategy.
– Work in conjunction with shareholders to deliver campaigns.
– Take ownership of tasks, ensuring they are managed from plan through to delivery.
– Analyse and report on performance activity.
– Contribute hands on experience of SEO, CRM software and Google Analytics.
– Drive customer acquisition and brand awareness across both consumer and business channels.
– Budget Management.
– Ideally 3 years Marketing experience.
– Google Analytics.
– Team player.
– Problem solving ability.
– Strong commercial aptitude.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Salary of £27,000 – £32,000.
– A clear career progression plan.
– Product discount
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.