Marketing Manager – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Marketing Manager on behalf of an exclusive Luxury designer homeware and architectural client based in Manchester.
This role offers a mixture of home based and office working and this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who wants to work for a niche client within a luxury industry.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all things digital, both online and offline and have a strong passion and enthusiasm for creative copy.
- To produce marketing collateral for both online and offline such as brochures and magazines etc.
- Produce engaging content for the company website and Social Media channels.
- Writing Press Releases to promote the brand and maximise exposure.
- Attend industry events and represent the business (when circumstances allow)
- Be responsible for the marketing budget.
- Manage and maintain the website with a strong focus on user experience and SEO optimisation.
- Email campaigns to increase account growth and profit margin.
- Develop and enhance the company’s Social Media presence.
Skills and experience:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years Marketing experience.
- Strong knowledge of the entire marketing mix.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to utilise Adobe creative suite is desirable.
- £30,000 – £35,000 salary.
- 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Thursday with an early Friday finish.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Company and team social events.
- Mix of office and remote based work.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.