Manchester Staff are currently looking for a talented .Net Developer to join one of their leading clients in central Manchester. The company has experienced continued growth even during the pandemic, which firmly displays their ongoing success. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to shape their own career with a leading company.
The successful applicant will join our clients engineering team where you will assist their senior engineers and clients working across project work and the support desk.
What we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working on digital projects.
- The successful applicant will have back-end development experience.
- Ideally, have an understanding and appreciation for full stack so that you can work effectively collaborate with the team.
- Someone that is comfortable working to tight deadlines and delivering high quality work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of .NET CMS platforms.
- Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Git and various branching methodologies.
- Knowledge of Umbraco and Sitecore is highly desirable.
- Ensuring high standards in your work are maintained and enhanced in line with requirements.
- Supporting the wider engineering leads.
This is your opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing company.
Salary and Benefits
£20k – £25k basic depending on experience.
- Regular social events.
- Christmas celebrations abroad.
- Flexi hours.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Generous holidays.