New Business Development Manager – North West
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a New Business Development Manager for one of our exclusive clients. Our client is a leading provider of legal indemnity insurance policies across the United Kingdom.
The role is a regional sales role with responsibility for generating new business sales in the North of England.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have the ability to identify potential opportunities, attend face to face meetings (when times allow) and be an expert in closing new business opportunities.
About the role:
- Prospecting for new business through a combination of telesales and field sales.
- Follow up on Business quoted for and not won.
- Work alongside the Marketing team to chase and convert leads.
- Network efficiently to identify and translate opportunities into sales.
- Attend educational workshops and establish personal networks.
- Managing existing relationships for designated clients.
About the candidate:
- Able to effectively build and manage an efficient pipeline.
- Experience of delivering high-quality pitches to win new business.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Outstanding team player.
- Experience within the legal industry (Highly Desirable)
- £45,000 – £50,000 basic salary (+ Company Bonus)
- progression into a more senior position
- Mileage & Fuel allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Generous holiday allowance, company pension scheme and life insurance policy.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.